Clicks on your website is great, but we want to make sure those clicks turn into paying customers. Let’s talk about some ways that you can make sure this happens!
- Let potential customers sign up for emails. This is a marketing strategy where you send potential customers emails over time in hopes that repeated exposure will generate business. Staying on their mind is key with this strategy, you want to keep reminding them that you’re there and want their business.
2. Ensure your site is mobile friendly. So many people are using their phones to do their research now, so you want to make sure your website looks good on mobile and loads quickly. This is an important factor with Google’s ranking system as well; the faster your site loads, the higher you will rank with Google. For more SEO strategies, check out this article on How to Get a Better Ranking on Google.
3. Provide easy navigation. Web visitors need to be able to move around and find exactly what they’re looking for with ease. You can create a site map to help users know all of the pages that are available on the website. A site map is yet another factor of search engine ranking.
4. Lay out valuable content. You want the content on your website to be relatable and helpful for your web visitors. What can your business do for them? That is the question you need to answer for your potential customers. Check out our article on Writing Website Content 101 for more ideas of what your website content should look like.
5. Display testimonials. Reviews are such an important factor into whether or not to purchase something. You want to ensure you are getting great reviews from your existing customers, and then you want to showcase those reviews on your website. Take a look at this article on How to Get More Google Reviews if you’re not seeing the feedback you’re wanting.
6. Make sure your site has a security seal. You want to show your customers that your payment process is secure. You can get a security seal from your SSL company and then customers will be able to see the little lock on the left end of the URL bar.
7. Offer ways to contact you. You want to include some way for customers to contact you on every page of your website; sometimes, even multiple times. You can provide a phone number, email, contact form, or a call-to-action button. Be sure that there is also a contact form on the site that visitors can fill out as another way to get in touch with you.
This short list of ways to turn web visitors into clients can be a lot to do by yourself. Here at Eldie Web Design and Marketing, we are experienced in website design, SEO, logo design, graphic design, hosting, and maintenance. If you want to get help with you next project, schedule a call with us today. We would love to talk with you!